Tuesday, January 13, 2009

antigua, coban, lanquin, bartending.

so because of my current location, no new pictures will be added till... late jan. this picture blog thing is a lot more difficult than i thought it was gonna be. i guess i believed in happy internet bars that let you upload pictures dotting the countryside of guatemala. i stayed in antigua for two nights, and that was mre than enough. looking through my pictures on the camera, i´ve realised i didn´t take a single picture there. the highlight of my stay was climbing the pacaya volcano and getting to see lava up close. totally awesome! i can´t wait to post my pictures. it was absolutely beautiful. the next day i headed for lanquin and i´ve since gotten stuck here. i was offered a job as bartender\server with free room and board and couldn´t resist. squee! i live twenty minutes away from semuc champey, one of the most gorgeous natural sites in guatemala.

1 comment:

adry said...

Dude, fucking nice!

I can't wait to see your pics.

Followers

yeah really.

My photo
enthusiasm to the core