Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hah!

i posted twice in one month! i am getting better at this. today is a good day: it's sunny outside, i had french toast, and i finished another college application! oh, god of small things, i love you. really, i want to send you a thank you card with some flowers and maybe chocolates since its close to easter. sometimes you just wander into my mind and i think, hmm, so glad yr here.
ksrsly, it has been pretty good today. the kind of good i get from peace in the mind. thanks to my friend, michelle, my choices are a little more concrete and reasonable and i feel i cant stand on them a little better without feeling like i'm sliding off.
so i guess what i have to say is
NO, I don't think I'll be doing that. again.
haha.
finishing my mills application was fun, if only because it was so easy and quick and could change my life for the next two years and all it took was a half hour.
i'm procrastinating now, but that's ok, i needed a little break anyways.

No comments:

Followers

yeah really.

My photo
enthusiasm to the core