Monday, December 22, 2008

!

i've got my tickets! i'll probably be in guatemala by tomorrow evening! i've actually dropped some more of the stuff i was planning on taking- realized they were totally unnecessary- and am traveling lighter than ever. i have to get better at this blogging thing! i'm not exactly sure what to write... i guess i'll list.


packed:
-compass keychain
-old passport
-tevas
-summer sleeping bag
-techie towel
-mini shampoos, mini toothpaste, travel brush
-diva cup
-three books (central america on a shoestring, after dark by murikami, and raise high the roofbeam, carpenters... and i'll probs pick up a sudoku book at the airport)
-my moleskin
-two pens, one permanent marker
-glasses case, glasses repair kit, glasses wipey
-digi cam w/ charger and uploading usb thingie
-two credit cards, one unactivated
-debit card
-200 Q's
-60 $
-7 sets of underwares
tennis shoes (old school reeboks!)
-my fave sweater
-my foxy tee, a long sleeve tee, a techie tee, and a flanel
-travel pants and a pair of jeans.
-bathing suit
-techie raincoat/ windbreaker

thaaat's all folks.


today i :
-watched : click, anger management, recess, burn after reading, and the local news
-cooked with the mams (hilachas, cheesecake, leg of lamb, lasagna, spinach, and stuffed pork loin)
-walked kuma
-woke up at 1 in the afternoon
-played hours of age of mythology on the pc
-waited around hoping my tickets came out
-got my ass beaten at scrabble

this is why i'm not staying here. i'm totally just whiling away my time.

2 comments:

adry said...

Damn. Guess no hang out, then, eh?

I'm being dragged around town by my mom tomorrow =/

Good luck on your flight dude. Take PLENTY of pics.

Hops said...

possibly not. if i don't fly i'll call ya. and i promise to post as many pics as i can on here.

Followers

yeah really.

My photo
enthusiasm to the core