Monday, December 15, 2008

relationships

a la adry's blog i too will list my much shorter relationship history.

1. R, 15 year old first summer fling. We met at a gay community even thingie, were gay prom dates, and broke up soon after. she wanted to get my name tattooed on her thigh after two very odd weeks of dating. I had to pull the plug. She transferred to my school, joined all my clubs, and generally made my junior year a lot more awkward than it had to be.
2. A, 16. dated for 1.5 ish years, highschool sweetheart, first love, etc etc. we're still pretty good friends and i know i slayed that relationship all on my own. she really did love me, i was convinced she didn't. ce la vie. wouldn't ever date again though we have entertained the idea. she's more socal and i'm more bay area and those waters just don't mix.
3. D, 17. a friend of a friend- met her at a gay reggeaton dance club. she had her name spelled out in her hoop earings. it was the second summer fling. i think she still dislikes me. i can't remember how i broke it off- might've just stopped calling/ answering. i'm awesome!
4. D2, 19. hah. trainwreck? it was fun, she's a great person, and we're just an awful match together. certain aspects of the relationship were absolutely astounding, everything else was painful and awkward. we're also friends now. this was also a summer thing. i'm starting to think i should switch over to winter things. then atleast i have valentines day covered. plus, its cold.

and that's it. pretty sad. i'm gona go mope over a hot cup of tea and some youtube videos.

1 comment:

adry said...

gay reggaeton club?

haha what.


oh boy, the high school sweethearts. god, i remember all that drama way too well.

Followers

yeah really.

My photo
enthusiasm to the core