Friday, December 26, 2008

squee!

i fixed my camera! no expensive buys for me today. after taking a look around, i´ve decided i can pull off crazy hair in guatemala so i´m going to get this shag cut off today. no more beatles for me! i´ll post pictures tonight, as i´m sure my mom will love to see all the craziness i´m unleashing on guatemala. i´m supposed to go to the only gay discoteca in guatemala city tonight, and i´m kind of excited. for new years i´m planning a trip to san salvador, coming back to the city the 1st, and i leave to huehuetenango the 2nd. i´m really excited, it´s supposed to be gorgeous this time of year and it is the season of harvest on the coffee farms. woo! do work! after that i guess i´ll head off to antigua.

No comments:

Followers

yeah really.

My photo
enthusiasm to the core