Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Toodle do.

- pack up room
- pick up stuff @ rei
- give up mattress and desk
- drop off excess @ goodwill
- type up debate speech
- write debate final paper
- read chapters 11-16 of human sexuality
- take boxes to richmond
- get guatemalan passport
- figure out flight plan for wednesday
- contact gabs/ mimi (in case i get stuck in la)
- figure out bus route from san salvador to guatemala city ("" in san salvador)
- pack my bags
- throw away all my old smelly shoes that i love
- schedule walk through w/ land lord
- schedule auto bill pay w/ wamu
- deposit last monies
- pay back dad
- love every stinking minute of it.

2 comments:

adry said...

I'm insanely jealous.

I think I might just go home after I graduate and I don't know how to tell anyone. Except I'm scared that if I do that, I'm going to be miserable back home.

Hops said...

what about the girl

Followers

yeah really.

My photo
enthusiasm to the core